Thursday, January 9, 2014

?Pretty Little Liars? Troian Bellisario on Her Eating Disorder and Self-Harm in ?Seventeen? Interview

‘Pretty Little Liars’ star Troian Bellisario speaks candidly about her struggles with an eating disorder and self-harm in a new interview for a ‘Seventeen’ magazine cover story. the 28-year-old actress portrays Spencer Hastings on the popular TV drama series ‘Pretty Little Liars’ on ABC Family. Along with gracing the cover of the magazine and posing for a photo spread, she makes some candid and instructive admissions about her past. Bellisario spoke of her upbringing and the pressures she felt saying, she felt the need “to please my father and mother and wanting to be perfect to everybody.” She revealed the extent to which these pressures impacted her, saying, “I just thought if I ever expressed to [my parents] any sadness or anger or anything that’s going on with me, they would disown me. I kept a lot of it bottled up inside, and it turned into self-destructive behavior.” She went on to say, ?I started self-harming when I was a junior. I would withhold food or withhold going out with my friends, based on how well I did that day in school.?I didn?t know what was right and what was wrong, so I think I created this bizarre system of [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/u8MC89YtAUc/

Paula Garcés Jamie Gunns Aaliyah Cameron Richardson Victoria Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment