Sunday, January 26, 2014

Chris Hemsworth Passes Through Narita, Japan

Causing a tidal wave of screams and smiles, Chris Hemsworth met with fans while passing through Narita, Japan on Saturday (January 25).

Holding strong his mega hammer, "Mj�lnir," the "Thor: The Dark World" stud wore a gray beanie with a matching v-neck tee and jeans, giving some love to his admirers.

As previously reported by GossipCenter, the 30-year-old and his lovely wife, Elsa Pataky are expecting twins, which has caused the hottie to consider slowing down his acting obligations.

Chris released a statement, saying, "I've been working solidly for a couple of years now, to the point where I have to slow down and spend some time with my family...there is a fear of saying no to things. It's bred into you. I get s**t sent to me and I think, 'I should probably just take this.' But now I try to say, 'Hold on--do you even like it? ' I do have a little control now. That's the transition--I'm not at the mercy of someone else so much. That's just as scary as it is liberating.''

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chris-hemsworth/chris-hemsworth-passes-through-narita-japan-1202797

Thandie Newton Victoria Pratt Minka Kelly Leighton Meester Ashley Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment