Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Quvenzhane Wallis Tells ELLE Her Secret to Success: ?I Just Keep Doing What I?m Doing?

Her new movie ?Annie? hits theaters December 19th and Quvenzhan� Wallis is excited for the world to see the hard work she put into her lead role.

In the January 2015 issue of Elle magazine, the ?12 Years a Slave? actress explained how she relates to the character on multiple levels.

?I just keep doing what I?m doing and don?t ever give up. That?s what I like about Annie. If she has goals, she?ll finish them, like me. We?re both confident.?

She added, ?I feel like I?m five sometimes, because I still enjoy myself. I enjoy what I do. I don?t want to grow up, but I know it?s not going to last much longer.?

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/quvenzhan%C3%A9-wallis/quvenzhane-wallis-tells-elle-her-secret-success-%E2%80%9Ci-just-keep-doing-what-i%E2%80%99m-doing%E2%80%9D

Michelle Rodriguez Carol Grow Jodi Lyn OKeefe Ashley Tisdale Jessica Cauffiel

No comments:

Post a Comment