Saturday, December 27, 2014

Taylor Swift Should Date Orlando Bloom, According To Ed Sheeran

Taylor Swift insists that she's happily single, but according to her friend Ed Sheeran, the "Shake It Off" singer should look no further than her New York City apartment building for love.

Sheeran told British magazine Now that he thinks Orlando Bloom would be a wonderful match for the 25-year-old.

"He's lovely, and they live in the same building," Sheeran said. "[I'm hoping that] the magic might present itself eventually."

Bloom, 37, is already pals with Swift's best friend Selena Gomez, so perhaps sparks could fly between the two. Still, Swift isn't interested in dating at the moment.

"Dating or finding someone is the last thing on my mind, because I can't picture how it could work with the way my life is," she told Vogue UK's November issue. "I don't know how a guy is supposed to walk next to his girlfriend when there are 20 men with cameras, and he can't protect his girlfriend because that's the life she chose. I just don't see how it could work, so I don't think about it, and I kind of run from it when it presents itself. 'Cause I don't think any guy really ? They think that they would want to get to know me, and maybe date me, but I don't think they want what comes with it."

Since Bloom knows the business, maybe there's hope, Ed. Maybe there's hope.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/26/taylor-swift-orlando-bloom_n_6383242.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity&ir=Celebrity

Kim Yoon jin Kim Smith Kelly Rowland Missi Pyle Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment