Monday, November 24, 2014

Chris Hemsworth & Elsa Pataky: Puppy Lovers!

He?s People?s Sexiest Man Alive and though Chris Hemsworth is certainly a brawny lad, he also has a tender side.

The ?Thor? hunk and his wife Elsa Pataky just adopted a pet puppy for their family, which has no doubt delighted their kids India Rose, Tristan and Sasha.

Ms. Pataky took to her Instagram account with a photo of the pint-sized pooch and the caption, ?Our new family member.?

Of his Sexiest title, Chris previously told People, ?I think you've bought me a couple of weeks of bragging rights around the house. I can just say to [Pataky], 'Now remember, this is what the people think, so I don't need to do the dishes anymore, I don't need to change nappies. I'm above that. I've made it now.??

Qui�n pod�a decir que no.!! Nuevo miembro en la #familia!!/ who could've say no! Our new family member. #cute #puppy

Ein von Elsa Pataky (@elsapatakyconfidential) gepostetes Foto am

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/chris-hemsworth/chris-hemsworth-elsa-pataky-puppy-lovers-1226485

Hilary Duff Kim Yoon jin Kim Smith Kelly Rowland Missi Pyle

No comments:

Post a Comment