Saturday, November 29, 2014

Amanda Seyfried Treats Finn to Chilly Manhattan Stroll

She loves her prized pooch Finn so very much and earlier this week Amanda Seyfried took her canine companion for a jaunt in New York City?s Washington Square Park.

Bundled up for the cold weather, the ?Lovelace? actress chatted on her mobile phone as she navigated around fellow park goers and ignored the paparazzi.

In a recent Twitter post, Amanda told fans that she?s experienced career complications due to her weight, even though she?s never been considered pudgy.

Seyfried tweeted, "Fun fact: I almost lost out on several roles in my career because I was overweight. Wrong, America.?

In a 2010 interview with Glamour, Amanda discussed her struggle to stay skinny- "If I didn't run and work out, there's no way I would be this thin. But I have to stay in shape because I'm an actress. It's f*cked up and it's twisted, but I wouldn't get the roles otherwise. If I'd been a bit bigger, I don't think they would have cast me for Mamma Mia!"

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/amanda-seyfried/amanda-seyfried-treats-finn-chilly-manhattan-stroll-1226609

Jill Wagner Amber Arbucci Anna Kournikova Molly Sims Olivia Munn

No comments:

Post a Comment