Saturday, May 24, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence?s Oscars Snack of Choice: Slim Jims!

The Academy Awards is always a classy affair, but Jennifer Lawrence found a way to make the Oscars a bit more down-to-earth this year.

The ?X-Men: Days of Future Past? actress confessed that she brought a bag of Slim Jims and candy with her to the star-studded shindig during her interview on ?Live! With Kelly and Michael.?

Lawrence explained, ?[I brought both] hot and mild, because I didn?t know what kind of mood I?d be in.? Of course, she also brought breath mints to mask the meaty musk.

As for the rare times she?s not filming a project, J. Law noted that it?s still hard for her to relax and enjoy the time off.

"I try to sleep in, but then I always wake up at 6 a.m. and panic like, 'I've got to be at work!'?So I just try so hard to relax, so that becomes my job.?

And while she has definitely crafted a killer career with a string of hit films, Jennifer was fully prepared to pursue another path if things hadn?t panned out.

"I actually had a five-year plan when I came out here to act. I was like, 'I'll give it five years, and if that doesn't work, I'll go to nursing school.? I still sometimes wonder if I made the right decision. In restaurants or airports, I'll sometimes wonder, mull it over."




Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/jennifer-lawrence/jennifer-lawrence%E2%80%99s-oscars-snack-choice-slim-jims-1610699

Blu Cantrell Sara Spraker Maria Sharapova Leeann Tweeden Scarlett Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment