Saturday, May 24, 2014

Channing Tatum Says He?s a High-Functioning Alcoholic in GQ Interview

Channing Tatum called himself a “high functioning alcoholic” in a cover story interview for GQ. He opened up on a variety of other topics including an extremely racy bet he made with Jonah Hill and his extreme passion for cake. The eyebrow raising discussion does not have a single dull moment as the ’22 Jump Street’ star confesses his many indulgences. Yes, if dullness was the objective, the 34-year-old actor has failed miserably. He has drawn much attention for his comments, most notably for what he has to say about his drinking habits. He tells GQ, “I probably drink too much, you know. My wife [actress Jenna Dewan Tatum], that’s what she bought into.” He reiterated, saying, “I probably drink too much. I?m probably a pretty high-functioning, I guess, you know, I would say, alcoholic.? He went on to say, ?There?s probably a tendency to escape. I equate it to creativity, and I definitely equate it to having a good time.? He admitted that he has cut back and will abstain from alcohol during the filming of the ‘Magic Mike’ sequel. As we have witnessed the devastation of alcoholism in the entertainment world and the world at large — and [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/mnOIwgXnZho/

Taryn Manning America Ferrera Radha Mitchell K. D. Aubert Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment