Thursday, May 29, 2014

AnnaLynne McCord Talks Sexual Assault in July 2014 Cosmopolitan

While she could have her pick of any guy on earth, AnnaLynne McCord hasn?t always had a positive relationship with men.

In the July 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, the ?90210? hottie breaks her silence about her experience with sexual abuse when she was a mere 18 years of age.

Ms. McCord explains, ?Most of all, I have my message for women and girls: You have a voice. Don?t put yourself in a box.?

She continues, ?Don?t let the polite lies of society silence you. Honestly, I would endure everything all over again ? it has led me to my own revolution.?

The July 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine hits newsstands June 3rd so be sure to pick up a copy!

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/annalynne-mccord-talks-sexual-assault-july-2014-cosmopolitan-1556869

Leslie Bibb Bali Rodriguez Lindsay Lohan Amy Cobb Selita Ebanks

No comments:

Post a Comment