Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Valerie Harper Reveals ?Cancer-Free? Diagnosis!

With so many celebrity deaths this year so far, it?s refreshing to finally hear some good news from beloved actress Valerie Harper.

The former ?Dancing with the Stars? hopeful told Closer magazine that at 74 years of age she?s currently winning her battle with brain cancer.

Harper proclaimed, "I'm absolutely cancer-free! My last scans have been positive, and my doctors are very happy."

Initially told she only had months to live, Valerie was elated during her recent doctor?s visit. "[The oncologist] looked at the scans and said, ?Oh my God, Valerie, this is very encouraging!' I?m now the poster child for not believing everything I?m told."

She continued, "[My doctor] likes to say, 'I give you a treatment, and it?s either responsive or nonresponsive ? and you are having a phenomenal response.? There may come a time when I'm not feeling good. But then again, that time may never come."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/valerie-harper/valerie-harper-reveals-%E2%80%98cancer-free%E2%80%99-diagnosis-1583003

Evangeline Lilly Xenia Seeberg Vanessa Marcil Kristin Kreuk Camilla Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment