Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Miranda Kerr: Making Rounds in Manhattan

She never seems to slow down, and Miranda Kerr stepped out for a few errands in New York City on Tuesday evening (April 15).

Sporting a big smile, the supermodel mommy navigated the busy sidewalk while pushing her handsome three-year-old son Flynn?s stroller.

Earlier this week, Miranda chatted with the Huffington Post about how she keeps her hair looking so amazing despite all the travel, photoshoots and constant styling.

Kerr explained, ?I wash it every second day unless I'm working back to back days, then I like to keep it fresh. There's nothing better for me after I've freshly washed my hair and I'll let it dry on its own.?

?I just love that feeling of clean hair because it's like a little luxury in life. After I get off an airplane the first thing I do is wash my hair. If my hair is not clean I don't feel my best.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/miranda-kerr-making-rounds-manhattan-1119831

Izabella Miko Penélope Cruz Cheryl Burke Marley Shelton Dominique Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment