Monday, February 3, 2014

Lena Dunham Says Howard Stern Looks Like "a Cartoon of a Jewish Female Horse"

Taking a year to come up with the perfect comeback, Lena Dunham jabbed Howard Stern during his 60th birthday bash in New York City on Friday (January 31).

Back in January 2013, the shock jock threw out some rather nasty comments about the "Girls" creator on his radio show.

Later becoming friends, the 27-year-old star finally got her chance to roast him at the event, syaing, "I was so thrilled when I found out he knew who I was. When I found out he was talking about me I tuned in just in time to hear him say I looked like Jonah Hill and that I was raping his eyes. He quickly apologized."

Next, Lena delivered her punchline, saying, "Then a minute later he asked me if I was intimidated because my boyfriend could be getting a much hotter piece of a--. At the time, I didn't have the wherewithal to ask if you were intimidated because [your wife] Beth could definitely be with someone who doesn't look like a cartoon of a Jewish female horse."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lena-dunham/lena-dunham-says-howard-stern-looks-cartoon-jewish-female-horse-1039293

Kelly Monaco Ana Ivanovi Tara Reid Angela Marcello Shannyn Sossamon

No comments:

Post a Comment