Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Elizabeth Hurley Denies Allegations of an Affair with President Bill Clinton

Dismantling rumors surrounding an alleged affair, Elizabeth Hurley has shot down reports stating that she had a year-long fling with former president, Bill Clinton.

The 48-year-old model and actress was the focus of a stunning report published by Radar Online today (February 5), alleging that she was involved intimately with the former Commander in Chief.

Hitting hard against the accusations, the British babe tweeted to her fans, writing, "Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn."

Radar Online's report alleged that Hurley's ex-boyfriend, Tom Sizemore met with Clinton at a special screening of "Saving Private Ryan" at the White House in 1998, asking for, and receiving Hurley's number, eventually flying her to Washington on a private jet, and sleeping with her.

Sizemore later released a statement to HuffPost Live, stating, "I've never met former President Clinton, I've never known him to know Ms. Hurley. I'm not denying that I said these things...I don't remember saying these things."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/elizabeth-hurley/elizabeth-hurley-denies-allegations-affair-president-bill-clinton-1041995

Taryn Manning America Ferrera Radha Mitchell K. D. Aubert Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment