Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stars Celebrate the "Journey of a Dress" in L.A.

Flocking to the popular designer's event, plenty of celebs headed to Diane Von Furstenberg's "Journey of A Dress" Exhibition Opening Celebration in Los Angeles on Friday (January 10).

On hand to honor the designer were famous faces including Rosario Dawson, Paris Hilton, Robin Wright, Gareclle Bouvias, Molly Sims, Allsion Williams, Bella Thorne, Marisa Tomei, Matt Bomer, and Rachel Zoe.

Featuring 200 vintage and contemporary interpretations of her famous wrap dress, the show celebrates the garment that caught on in the 1970s.

Speaking about the iconic piece, Ms. Furstenberg shared, "It's the dress that gave me my freedom, paid all my bills, gave me my fame and allowed me to be free. And it empowered millions of women."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/rosario-dawson/stars-celebrate-journey-dress-la-1012263

Xenia Seeberg Vanessa Marcil Kristin Kreuk Camilla Belle Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment