Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon in Ebony February 2014: We Wouldn't Put Our Kids On Television

They both started their careers very young, but now Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon reveal their twins might not follow the same career path.

In the February 2014 issue of Ebony magazine, the talented couple opened up about their love for one another and shared their thoughts about Moroccan and Monroe's future.

"It was early on when I found how spiritual she was," the "American's Got Talent" host explained. "And we had conversations about kids and how to live life."

Nick continued, "For her to share these values, it instantly let me know this is the person I've always wanted."

Meanwhile the "Hero" songstress revealed her daughter Monroe has a little diva side. "The other night I had on a ruby and diamond necklace and earrings. Ms. Monroe looked at me and said, 'Where's my necklace?'"

In regards to the twins' careers, Cannon admits he doesn't see them becoming child stars. "Me personally, I wouldn't put my kids on television. But to each his own. Most aspiring child actors or child stars have a passion for it."

"But as easy it is for me to say that I wouldn't put my kids in it, if I saw that they really, really wanted to do [it] and they had the drive, then I would fully support it. As long as there's balance at home, then they could do whatever they wanted to do," he added.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/magazines/covers-magazine-february-2014-1182997

Amy Cobb Selita Ebanks Lauren German Drew Barrymore Ashley Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment