Friday, June 19, 2015

Fergie Forecasts Big Things for the Future in Glam Belleza Latina?s Summer 2015 Edition

She?s never done things halfway, and Stacy ?Fergie? Ferguson can?t wait for her fans to hear the new music she?s been working on since giving birth to her son Axl in 2013.

The ?Fergalicious? songstress told the Summer 2015 issue of Glam Belleza Latina, ?After my pregnancy I took private dance classes for months to get movement back into my body. We built a dance studio in our house?it?s the best gift I?ve ever given myself! I didn?t want to be awkward and embarrassed in front of people, so I worked the kinks out at home.?

She also explained the vibe of her new songs- ?I see the world through Axl?s eyes, so it?s all about good times and good vibes. With all the negativity in the world, I want to do something positive.?

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/fergie/fergie-forecasts-big-things-future-glam-belleza-latina%E2%80%99s-summer-2015-edition-1238397

Mariah Carey Rozonda Thomas Larissa Meek Ivana Bozilovic Jennifer Scholle

No comments:

Post a Comment