Monday, June 15, 2015

Bridget Marquardt Praises Holly Madison?s Memoir: ?I?m So Happy For Her That She Wrote the Book?

Earlier this week Holly Madison announced the release of her forthcoming book ?Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny,? and Bridget Marquardt can?t wait to get her hands on a copy.

The ?Girls Next Door? darling told Radar Online, ?I?m definitely going to read it. I?m so happy for her that she wrote the book.?

And Holly is confident that Bridget will enjoy her much-anticipated page-turner- ?I think she?ll like it! She definitely has her own story to tell one day if she wants to, but I think she?ll like it.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/bridget-marquardt/bridget-marquardt-praises-holly-madison%E2%80%99s-memoir-%E2%80%9Ci%E2%80%99m-so-happy-her-she-wrote-book%E2%80%9D

Milla Jovovich Mena Suvari Ana Hickmann Sienna Guillory Danica Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment