Monday, June 23, 2014

Chrissy Teigen Lands at LAX With Pooch Pal Pippa

Making her way back to the West Coast, Chrissy Teigen jetted into LAX International Airport last week (June 18).

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl was cute and comfy in a black tank top with black leggings and black boots as she walked her French bulldog Pippa through the terminal.

In a recent interview, Chrissy confessed that while she knows plenty of ladies who have become moms recently, she?s not ready to jump into the parenthood parade with her husband John Legend.

"We're not really thinking about it yet. Most of my friends have kids actually, and basically, nobody ever says, 'I wish I would have had them earlier!' So at this point, I'm having a lot of fun playing with my friends' babies."

She added, "I think I've seen my best friend's kids all week, every day this past week. I love hanging out with them, and it's nice being able to hold them then pass them over when they start crying. Amazing."

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/chrissy-teigen/chrissy-teigen-lands-lax-pooch-pal-pippa-1163870

Hilary Duff Kim Yoon jin Kim Smith Kelly Rowland Missi Pyle

No comments:

Post a Comment