Thursday, January 1, 2015

Emma Roberts: Fred Segal Shopper

Stepping out for a round of retail therapy, Emma Roberts showed up at the Fred Segal store in West Hollywood on Monday (December 29). The ?American Horror Story? starlet looked stylish in a white pea coat overtop a black and white striped top with black skinnies and Dicker Calkskin Velvet Leather Booties as she fueled up her SUV and drove off with her purchases.

Coming up in the New Year, Emma will star in a new Ryan Murphy series called ?Scream Queens,? and she can?t wait for fans to see it.

Roberts gushed, ?The new show Scream Queens is going to be so good. It's much more comedy, which I love, and I think Ryan Murphy does comedy so well. I was laughing out loud when he was telling me about it, and Jamie Lee Curtis is on it! My character - which I can't tell you about yet - it's even better than Madison Montgomery.?

Source: http://www.gossipcenter.com/emma-roberts/emma-roberts-fred-segal-shopper-1228727

FSU Cowgirls Jennifer Gareis Lauren Conrad Thandie Newton Victoria Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment