Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lea Michele Opens Up about Cory Monteith?s Death in New Interview in ELLE

‘Glee’ star Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith’s death and more in a new cover story interview with ELLE magazine. She speaks about how she is now coping with the tragic, unexpected loss of her boyfriend and fellow ‘Glee’ star. The 27-year-old actress and singer spoke about how she is feeling now, months later, as the fifth season of ‘Glee’ is underway, and the tribute episode, ‘The Quarterback,’ which mourned the death of Cory Monteith’s fictional character, Finn Hudson, as well. She told ELLE, ” ?Now that I?m in this position, you can choose to rise, which is what I?m going to try to do. It?s very hard, And you have to be very strong to come out of this alive, but I think by doing the best for myself, by showing that you don?t have to lose yourself, maybe someone else will feel some sort of strength or comfort.? She went on to say, ?I know that Cory would want nothing more than for me to take this situation and use it to help people. I don?t know if I will. I don?t know how.” Lea Michele also spoke about her ‘Glee’ costar Kate Hudson and how she [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/yq_Q6aHcFEE/

Megan Fox Maggie Gyllenhaal The Avatars of Second Life Emmy Rossum Bonnie Jill Laflin

No comments:

Post a Comment