Friday, September 9, 2011

Joe Jonas Premieres ?Just In Love?

He?s mounting quite a solo career, and Joe Jonas unleashed his new single ?Just In Love? this morning (September 9).

The ?See No More? singer stopped by Ryan Seacrest?s radio show to do the honors, much to the delight of fans listening everywhere.

Joe declared, ?I am very excited to premiere my new single ?Just In Love? for you guys. This is a song I wrote when I was going through a relationship with somebody. She arguing with me, and all I could do was say ?Listen, I love you, but we don?t need to go through this.? So, this this is called ?Just In Love.??

As for his video, set to premiere next week, Joe shared, ?We shot the video in Paris and I cant wait to share it with the world.?


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/joe-jonas/joe-jonas-premieres-%E2%80%9Cjust-love%E2%80%9D-541680

No comments:

Post a Comment