Monday, September 12, 2011

Casey Anthony?s Parents Talk with Dr. Phil McGraw

They?ve maintained their silence ever since their daughter Caseywas acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, and now George and Cindy Anthony are opening up to Dr. Phil McGraw.

The grieving grandparents shared that they aren?t sure what caused the odor in Casey?s car that led investigators to finger Casey for Caylee?s murder.

Cindy began, ?Truthfully to this day, I don?t know, to be honest.? George continued, "Do I want to believe Caylee was back there? I don't want to believe it. I'm going by what the investigators have told me. All I know is that Caylee is not with us anymore. I know that. I know that."

Additionally, Cindy dispelled any notion that George had information as to Caylee?s whereabouts. "George would have never have put us through those six months of not knowing where Caylee was if he knew where Caylee was. I watched his heart break every single day. And I watched him as frantic as he was."


Source: http://gossipcenter.com/casey-anthony/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-parents-talk-dr-phil-mcgraw-543247

No comments:

Post a Comment