Friday, September 16, 2011

Brad Pitt Talks Twilight, Playing a Vampire

Way before Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt was the hottest blood-sucker on the planet thanks to his role in ?Interview with the Vampire.?

But the ?Mr. and Mrs. Smith? stud told press the role wasn?t really up his alley- ?[I remember thinking] I am miserable. Six months in the f**king dark... contact lenses, makeup, I?m playing the b**ch role.?

As for the ?Twilight Saga? franchise, Pitt commented, ?I don?t know enough about it, really. Listen, because of my kids, I see only movies for 10 and under. I?ve seen them all, and I?ve seen them 10 times over.?

And when he was named People Magazine?s Sexiest Man Alive twice (1995 & 2000), Brad didn?t let it go to his head. "Well, they're not saying you're the Biggest A--hole, you know? When you get older, you realize it's just for fun. Clooney and I were able to have fun with it later."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/brad-pitt/brad-pitt-talks-twilight-playing-vampire-544379

No comments:

Post a Comment